Bubble Tanks 2 is the sequel to Bubble Tanks and prequel to Bubble Tanks 3. It features the ability to choose your type of tank, however not make it yourself. Bubble Tanks was a huge hit and set up for the tank creation system in Bubble Tanks Arenas and 3.
Although there is no official story for the Bubble Tanks series , it is obvious that you are a tank that has an objective to become the best tank in the bubble world. At first, you start off as a small basic tank, but you make your way up through the evolutionary paths (one of the greater features of BT2), and you will eventually fight the Ultimate Adversary to win the game and become invincible if you wish.
- WASD - Move. (can be changed in the pause menu)
- Mouse - Fire Primary Weapon.
- Spacebar - Fire Secondary Weapon. (can be changed in the pause menu)
- P - Pause. (pause button can be changed in key customization)
- Tank Info - Stats about your current tank, including your Primary and Secondary weapons, and a brief description and small picture.
- Map - A convenient map that graphs your progress through the bubble world. S marks the starting bubble, a star marks the boss arena, and your current area is in center and glowing.
- Options - Change game quality, turn off sounds/music, and customize your keys here.
- (X) - Return to the game.
- (←) - Completely QUITS game. Progress will be lost.
Returning enemies from Bubble Tanks are in italics.
Bubble Ball: no weapons
Life Carrier: no weapons
B Fighter: Basic Cannon
L Fighter: Basic Cannon
S Fighter: Basic Cannon
Swarm Fighter: Basic Cannon
Wing Fighter: Basic Cannon
Twin: 2 Basic Cannons
Heavy Fighter: Machine Gun
Orbital Seeker Fighter: 3-Spread, Orbital Seekers
Bubble Bomber: Heavy Cannon, 2 Basic Cannons
Big Gun: Heavy Cannon
Beatle Tank: 2 Basic Cannons
Tank Killer: Basic Cannon, 3-Parallel
Horned Tanker: Basic Cannon, Machine Gun
Big Beatle: Basic Cannon, Heavy Cannon
Basic Sticky Gun Tank: Sticky Gun
Sticky/Machine Gun: Sticky Gun, Machine Gun
Mine Layer 1: Mine Dropper
Mine Layer 2: Mine Dropper, Basic Cannon
Mine Layer 3: 6 Mine Droppers
Mine Wall Maker: 4 Mine Droppers
Heavy Heavy Heavy 1: 5-Spread
Heavy Heavy Heavy 2: 360 Spread, 3-Parallel, Spawner
Heavy Heavy Heavy 3: 5-Spread (large)
Heavy Heavy Heavy 4: Sticky Gun, 2 5-Parallels, 3 Sapper Drones
Heavy Killer: 2 3-Spreads, Machine Gun, Rotating Machine Gun
Seeker Tank: Seeker
Leecher Drone Carrier 1: Leecher Drone
Sapper Fighter: Leecher Drone, Machine Gun
Sapper w/ Machine Gun: Machine Gun, 2 Sapper Drones
Seeker Carrier: Seeker Carrier
Leech Guardian: Leecher Drone, Machine Gun, Orbital Seekers
Spawn Tank: Spawner
Death Field Tank: Basic Cannon, Death Field
Mini Death Field: Death Field
360 Pulse: 360 Spread
360 Spiral Gun: Rotating Machine Gun
Rotating Machine Gun: Rotating Machine Gun (slow)
Chromatic Confusion: Light Show
Tri-Guardian: Seeker Carrier, Orbital Seekers
BFT: Heavy Cannon, 2 Basic Cannon, 2 Seekers, Spawner
Spawn Carrier: 5 Seeker Carriers, 2 3-Spreads, Spawner
Destroyer: Rotating Machine Gun (large), 2 5-Spreads, 2 Sapper Drones, Spawner
Top Left: 1 3-Parallel
Top: 1 Rotating Machine Gun (large), 1 Sticky Gun
Top Right: 1 3-Parallel
Bottom: 2 Sapper Drones
- Initially, the Bonus Content (includes Sniper and BFT paths, and Arena Mode) was going to cost 5 dollars, but Hero Interactive's pact with Armor Games helped to make the Bonus Content free for everyone.
- The strongest non-boss enemy (the Destroyer) actually has more life than the final boss.